KEZAR STADIUM is located at 670 Kezar Dr, SAN FRANCISCO
Save money and the environment by taking SF Muni to the match!
- N-Judah Light Rail to Carl St & Stanyan – Walk one block North, one block West
- KT-Ingleside Light Rail to Civic Center Station (transfer to N-Judah)
- 7 Haight/Noriega Muni Bus to Frederick & Stanyan – Walk one block West
- 33 Ashbury/18th St Muni Bus to Haight & Stanyan – Walk three blocks South, one block West
- 43 Masonic Muni Bus to Parnassus & Willard – Walk two blocks North
- Gates open one hour prior to kick-off.
- Kezar Stadium is a no-smoking facility.
- Fans may not bring outside alcohol into the stadium.
- Fans’ bags subject to search upon entry.
- Concessions (Food, Soft Drinks, Beer, Wine) available in the stadium.
- SF City Memberships available at the Entrance and the SF City Merchandise tent.
SF City membership guarantees representation at the Member and Executive Board level, which oversees the operations and growth of the Club. Since 2015, SF City’s public membership has helped build the Club from an amateur side competing at the local level to one of the most well-known and progressive Clubs in the United States. Join us and help build the future of San Francisco soccer.